market-farming - [Market-farming] certified kitchen/ pepper jelly

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] certified kitchen/ pepper jelly
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:18:31 -0500

Joan, this is my fantasy :). How big? What is in it, and if I may how much
was it?
I have never made or heard of garlic jelly, but would love to hear more :).
I have made pepper jelly. That recipe is often in the pectin box. You
really can't go wrong. However many cups of peppers it calls for simply use
any mix you'd like then follow amounts for vinegar sugar etc. Beth