market-farming - [Market-farming] Mid week markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jjvaughn AT juno.com
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Mid week markets
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:03:47 -0600

Our market association is thinking of adding a mid week market to our
current Saturday weekly market. We were wondering if those of you who
already participate in a mid week market could help us with some
information. What percent of Saturday (or your busiest day's market) can
you expect to do on a weekday? Also, what times worked best for your mid
week market? How many vendors participated compared to your Saturday
market? We are located at a downtown shopping center where the heaviest
traffic into the facility during the week is from 10-2.

Julie

Jim and Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm
Eagleville, TN