market-farming - [Market-farming] Hybrid versus open pollinated

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tentborg AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hybrid versus open pollinated
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 02:33:37 EST

For several years I have been working with Darrell Marrell, the 'tomato man with garlic breath' .  Darrell has been working with op tomatoes for the last decade, and now is into garlic.  Darrell has worked with the seed savers exchange for many years and I encourage you to check out his web site.

http://www.garlicislife.com/

Certainly heirlooms are a market favorite here, and not a product to be ignored offhand.
Peace,
Al Tent
Buffalo Rome Farm
Norman, Oklahoma