market-farming - [Market-farming] list archives

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] list archives
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:59:48 -0500

Well, since it appears mailman cannot create (user-friendly) searchable
archives, I'm back to working on the archives. What I'm planning to do so
people can go ahead and start using them, is to "publish" what I'm doing
daily, and not waiting until I'm through with a subject. I will announce
the current topics here whenever work is done.

I'm formulating the posts into "enhanced" articles with poster attribution,
minus unnecessary information, headers, etc. They will be posted on
marketfarming.net. Unfortunately, it's not searchable...but everything will
be divided according to subject. Meaning you'll have to actually mouse
through an index the old fashioned way ; ))....example: the recent
'windbreaks" thread will be on the "W" link....

hope this meets our needs to keep useable info accessible!! In the future, I
will make it searchable, but that involves database mgmt, and I'm not
there...yet...so this will have to do in the meantime. sorry it's not
sooner.....

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com/liz

  • [Market-farming] list archives, Liz Pike, 11/26/2002