market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] favorite toy/tool

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bob, Kathleen, & Kory Brocious" <bbrocious AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] favorite toy/tool
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:48:29 +0000

My favorite toy/tool is our ArticCat 400 4 Wheeler.  How in the WORLD anybody ever farmed with out a 4 wheeler ... I'll never know.  That workhorse has carried and hauled and pulled more people, compost, tools, rock, dirt, deer, hay, than any tractor.  And fun?!  Get about 4" of snow on the ground and put a little sled on a rope behind it and tell your son or daughter or grandchild, HANG ON BOY!  I SAW THIS IN A CARTOON ONCE!  BUT I THINK WE CAN DO IT!!!

Bob
Bob, Kathleen, and Kory Brocious

Tenacity Farm
Campbellsburg, Kentucky