market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: search on list serve?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: <woodduckfarm AT ev1.net>
  • Cc: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: search on list serve?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:20:16 -0500

Van, unfortunately, mailman is even worse at searching the archives than
Lyris...mailman has NO searchability!!!! You can only arrange posts by
thread or subject <loosely interpreted by the server>. Soooo, looks like
I'm gonna have to do archiving anyway. Since the seeder search has been
requested by others, that will be the first one I do. As soon as I get it
posted (will be on marketfarming.net) I'll let you & everyone else know!

Anyone else have a need for a specific search, let me know, I'll hit those
first!!!

almost makes me wanna go postal on mailman.....

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com/liz

  • [Market-farming] Re: search on list serve?, Liz Pike, 11/21/2002