market-farming - farm print materials

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: farm print materials
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:51:14 -0500

While I'm off to the conference, go dig in your files and start sending me
samples of the print materials you use on your farm---business cards, pos
(point-of-sale) materials, newsletters, press releases, etc, anything!!
(For another article to put up on marketfarming.com) I'll scan it in, or if
it's as an electronic file, that's fine to. just be sure to name it so I
won't think I'm getting another klez, nimda or haha virus ; )) & delete it!

Hope to come back with lots to tell about the conference!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield, NC
http://www.marketfarming.com