market-farming - Sonic Bloom

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marlin Burkholder" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sonic Bloom
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:25:14 -0800

Several days ago I read Bob Rother's post about "Sonic Bloom" and linked
over to check out the website he listed. Interesting site. I read an
article about this same thing about 8 years ago in a book entitled "Soul of
Soil". So muich of the stuff in that book was so far out in left field that
I chucked it all aside for the time being and went back to focusing on the
things in my life that made more sense and needed my attention. Now that
someone else has visited this subject again, my curiosity about this product
or process is once more aroused. Just not yet enough to incite me to plunk
down about $80 for a home garden kit. Has anyone out there ever played
with this stuff? And Bob how about sending your email addy. I would be
interested in learning more.

Marlin Burkholder APS

  • Sonic Bloom, Marlin Burkholder, 11/13/2002