market-farming - Re: our new web site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: our new web site
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:35:01 -0500

Thanks Nan. For some, I know the pics take a long time to download. I
personally hate thumbnails (clicking in & out is annoying & inefficient--I'd
rather take the time to let the things load), but I'm working on a way to
present the articles in two ways, to give a choice on how to view the
articles, full size within the text for high speed connections, or
thumbnails for low-speeds. But that will have to wait a few days. I'm
hopefully off to the Sustainable Ag conference in Boone. Anyone else
going?? I hope to meet several members there....look for me--I'll be in a
cowboy hat!!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC