market-farming - ADMIN: list moving

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: ADMIN: list moving
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:26:59 -0500

Ibiblio has switched mail servers from Lyris to Mailman. The program is
similar, but limited in options. So far the only differences I can see is
the lack of the "unsubscribe" footer & the addy to post to. But....the
archives should be more easily searched!!! (whew!!). The url for the new
home is:

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE THOUGH!!! We are moving the list in it's entirety, along
with archives on Monday, November 18th, so you won't need to subscribe!! If
you do, you'll get double posts, and will have to unsubscribe one!!! You
don't have to do a thing, except reply to posts, and they'll go through the
new server. If there's a lag time (which I'm sure will be), it should only
affect us on Monday...so get your jaws talked out over the weekend ; ))

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
ICQ 46954468

  • ADMIN: list moving, Liz Pike, 11/13/2002