market-farming - RE: athlete's foot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: athlete's foot
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:03:35 -0500

Regards to the list:

Liz, I had athlete's foot for the very first time this summer. It was
on the bottom of my foot, not around the toes. Didn't know what it was
at first and went to the doctor.

I was told to soak my feet in warm water with a small amount of bleach
added. And use a product called Clotrimazole Cream USP, 1% antifungal
cream (available over the counter). Also, I bought new insoles for my
SAS shoes and bought a pair of athletic shoes so I could alternate
shoes. I switched to just white cotton socks and used bleach when I
washed them. It disappeared within a week.

Marie in Missouri

  • RE: athlete's foot, Marie Kamphefner, 10/23/2002