market-farming - Woolly bears

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Anslow" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Woolly bears
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:23:34 -0400

Hello -- I can never remember how the saying goes regarding woolly bears
and the amount of brown v. black and am trying to figure out just what
mother nature has in store for us this winter. Weathermen/women are just
about as useful as elected officials (gummit). Having seen several today
(w b's), I would greatly appreciate y'alls thoughts on the brown/black
theory. Thanks.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards
Catawba Island, Ohio