market-farming - Re: NY Times: Small Organic Farmers Pull Up Stakes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: NY Times: Small Organic Farmers Pull Up Stakes
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:54:11 -0600

How about Keep It Simply Sustainable?? KISS for short, and you can have
lips and KISS on it?? Get the kiss of sustainability?? Or the kiss of
Mother Nature??That way you wouldn't even need to bring in organics. Feel
free to use it and share. This is fun!!

Barb
paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net