market-farming - Re: "The time has come,"

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Peg Cook" <pegcook AT northnet.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: "The time has come,"
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:56:46 -0400

Liz,
Actually the best time to take soil samples is in the Fall. If anyone needs
some help or advice on how to take a soil sample, you can check out my
website at www.cooksagconsulting.com. If anyone has additional questions,
please send me a private email and I will gladly help you.

Peg Cook, Agronomist
Cook's Consulting
Lowville, NY.

pegcook AT northnet.org