market-farming - Re: Off topic: Orion, aurora, and Trivia

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Off topic: Orion, aurora, and Trivia
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:03:10 -0600

Here's another interesting one for you....Especially if you have poor
vision-what constellation and/ or stars did the Romans use as an eyesight
test in order to pass muster??
Living out here in dark sky country near the VLA (remember the movie
Contact?), where it's even against the law to have bright sodium lights.
Harvard is just finishing building another observatory out here for many
millions......

Barb
paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net