market-farming - Re: democracy vs liberty in farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "RDH" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: democracy vs liberty in farming
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:49:31 -0500

Your post is analogous to the argument I have with the NCBA (active member
and need their propaganda) on allowing some of the Check Off monies to be
used to promote grass finished beef. Their argument is that they cannot
support a particular sector of the beef industry, but they do a fine job of
promoting feedlot and imported beef products.

Rick H.