market-farming - Subject: Re: tone and substance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "John Buckley" <buck7380 AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "market-farming digest" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Subject: Re: tone and substance
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:51:22 -0400

One man's/woman's poison is another's pleasure. As an avid reader of this
list, a person who is only on the sidelines of farming and wanting to know
the full scope of what is occurring, I want to hear people's opinions and
grievances. If we all pretend to what is not then how will anyone know the
truth. These "side issues", such as the Farm Bureau exchanges, are as
important to me as knowing where to get cardboard boxes or electrical
insulators or any of the so-called practical issues.

John Buckley
mountains of NC

  • Subject: Re: tone and substance, John Buckley, 10/12/2002