market-farming - photos of set-ups

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: photos of set-ups
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:20:02 -0400

If any of you have photos of set-ups, whether farmer's market or
roadside/on-farm stands, could you start sending them to me, if possible.
I'd like to post an article, complete with photos on marketfarming.com. I've
let that site sit for so long, and with winter coming up it's a great time
to get it going with newbies looking for pics (lots of written info already
out there), they want to "see" what we're talking about when we answer their
inevitable questions ; ))

If you can help, great!

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm