market-farming - Re: Door to door delivery

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "wiediger" <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Door to door delivery
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:23:56 -0500

We haven't had a minimum order in the past, and it mostly hasn't been a
problem. Our orders average something over $11.00. But we have had the odd
customer who orders 1 head of broccoli or one bunch of carrots.. So, this
year, I think we're going to set a $5.00 minimum. Our delivery charge last
year was $1.00 - may go up this year. It doesn't sound like a lot (to the
customer either), but times 30-40 stops, adds up.

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com