market-farming - Re: Spider Mites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: M McGuire <Michael.McGuire AT uvi.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Spider Mites
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:05:51 -0700

It's hard to give a catch-all response for spider mites. What kind of plants do you have in the greenhouse? How bad is the infestation, eg, do you see webbing on the plants? What is the average daily temperature and how are you watering the plants? What have you sprayed in the past two months?

Help, I have spider mites in my greenhouse! What can I do?

Teresa
Fayetteville,AR