market-farming - RE: Market signage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "RDH" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Market signage
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:53:51 -0500

I see a lot of laminated signs with the prices written in grease pencil so
the signs are reusable. The black spring clips work well on just about
anything as you have choices in sizes. They are not cheap, but they last.

Rick Hopkins
President
American Pasturage, Inc.
P.O. Box 190
Marionville, MO 65705
(417) 258-2394
http://www.americanpasturage.com/
For other information concerning grass fed beef see http://www.eatwild.com
and http://www.westonaprice.org
For the American Homestead Foods Certification Program go to
http://www.homesteadfoods.com
Also check out the new Graziers Forum at: http://bbs.americanpasturage.com

All E-mails are scanned with Norton Anti Virus 2002 prior to sending.