market-farming - Re: Thanks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marlin Burkholder" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Thanks
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:24:22 -0700

Right now I have a mix of Golden Comet sex links and red Bovans.  Any old time dual purpose brown egg laying breed like Rhode Island Red,  Australorp, Barred Rock, or one of the sex linked hybrids derived from these breeds will do.  I do not recommend white Leghorns though.  I don't like white eggs and besides, they don't squat to be petted like the others do.