market-farming - Re: scientific method - MODERATOR NEEDED

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "bobm m" <shaniko AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: scientific method - MODERATOR NEEDED
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:36:44 +0000

I may be totally out of line but... I am under the impression that
this list is for ..."market-farming".

What the hell do all these posts about cars and refrigerators have
to do, under a pseudo scientific nom de plume, with what this list is SUPPOSED to be about.

Sure makes me and from other posts Ive read, others wonder what the
dictionary would put forth; reference: Market-farming ?

I am certainly new to this list and garbage like what has been filling
my inbox is the reason Ive left most of the lists Ive been on.

WE NEED A MODERATOR TO CONTROL WHOSE WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE
PROPER CONTENT OF THIS LIST, which I agree would include posts
such as this !! With a moderated list, this post would not be a
necessity as the horrid volume of non-list posts have made it be.

If Ive irritated anyone who has been adding to this "scientific method"
tooo bad !! Science has an enormous place within what we do, cars etc
do not.

Bob