market-farming - Re: poultry processing facility

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ron Malor <rmalor AT bigpond.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: poultry processing facility
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:10:16 +1000

Check with your local Department of Agriculture (or the WA equivalent). I know for sure that NSW and Tas have information on this type of subject (often free) and good, enthusiastic ag extension officers. These people thrive on questions. After all, no queries from the farming community - no jobs. Check them out. You could be pleasantly suprised.

Regards,
Ron...