market-farming - RE: Blueberry culture

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: RE: Blueberry culture
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:43:55 -0400

Highbush Blueberries are indigenous to my part of the country. They thrive in
areas we call "barrens" which are very sandy acid almost sterile soils with
water table at or near the surface. They root near the surface and need alot
of organic acidic mulch. Don't ever let them dryout or apply chemical
fertilizer near the plant, roots burn very easily and never come back very
well...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/