market-farming - Re: calcium on my maters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "William McKay" <bmckay55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: calcium on my maters
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:28:32 +0000

Allan

Dr Male posts on the growing tomato forum on gardenweb.com

She used to moderate a group called tomatomania, one of the yahoogroups forums, but I think she gave up because there was too much useless chitchat on it (I know I gave up).

I think there is a search feature on gardenweb.com

In any case, Dr. Male is a really sharp and pleasant lady.

Regards
Bill McKay