market-farming - Re: wheat

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: wheat
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:31:29 -0500

> Joan, I'll bet you know - does one have to do anything to wheat to
> prepare it for grinding into flour? Or can I just get some out of the
> combine and put it in the grinder?
Oops - forgot this part - as long as its dry I don't know why you can't
grind your wheat from the combine. when we buy wheat berries that's all
they are is dry wheat - I'd make sure they are free of debris and grind away
- it takes a long time if you're doing it by hand!

joan

  • Re: wheat, Joan Vibert, 07/07/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: wheat, marc, 07/09/2002