market-farming - RE: AHhhhhh...My basil

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: RE: AHhhhhh...My basil
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:31:31 -0400

Allan, in my part of the country we don't plant basil until June this allows
the soil and air temp to warm up enough to overcome most deficiencies,
getting CA and K into any plant early in the spring is a challenge because
root systems just don't want to grow in the cool soil. Most growers apply
Sul Po Mag into beds before planting. Chances are good that your plants will
grow out of it now that we have hot weather...Bob.

>Bob - Have you had success in correcting this deficiency in short
>order? If so, how did you do it? Thanks -Allan

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/