market-farming - RE: Reason article

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Reason article
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 07:07:25 -0500

I believe that “environmentally benign herbicide” is an oxymoron.

Marie in Missouri

 This article was recently forwarded to me. I am very interested in your opinions of this article as organic farmers. I thought it extremely biased and would like to make an intelligent response to the person who sent it to me and would like to use some of your organic farmers knowledge. Thanks. Sandy

Do You Yahoo!?