market-farming - Re: flower subscription

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora <sora AT coldreams.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: flower subscription
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:11:09 -0700

I have a good friend that runs a flower subscription in addition to her CSA's.
She told me her trick was to buy out every nice vase in the second hand
stores and
present a beautiful bouquet in vase to several businesses in her resort town
in
North Idaho.each with her business card attached===results...several weekly
flower
subscribers, both businesses and customers. Check out her website at:
greentreenaturals.com

  • Re: flower subscription, sora, 06/05/2002