market-farming - Bamboo Stakes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jeanine Fore" <Jeanine4 AT aol.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Bamboo Stakes
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:51:20 -0400

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since my last post. During tax season, I am a tax
preparer for a large company and now that it is over, I can get on to what
I like to do best, farming. ThatÂ’s why I have not put in my two-sense
worth on any questions for the past four months. I have saved all the
e-mails and hope to read them all soon. But the garden is calling me to
catch up on my chores.

Here is my question for the day. Has anyone ever tried using bamboo stakes
instead of wooden stakes for the Florida weave method on tomatoes?

Thanks ahead of time,
Jeanine

  • Bamboo Stakes, Jeanine Fore, 04/19/2002