market-farming - Quiz answer to Can you id this plant??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Quiz answer to Can you id this plant??
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:12:12 -0400

Hi All,

I thought I had posted the answers to this question a few days ago.
Either I had a brain lapse (which would imply that I had a brain in the
first place) or my computer ate it.
I am going with Number 2. "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it."

Anyway. the quiz was "can you Identify these 7 plants."
At
http://www.pamlico.net/jrussell/

Those of you who answered Basil to the one I originally asked about,...
Correct answer - you get a gold star.

Here are the answers to all 7

a. Swiss Chard
b. Lettuce
c. Eggplant
d. Peppers
e. Tomato
f. Basil
g. Dill

According to my friends, this was a tough quiz.
They said,

"There were so many people that had 6 out of seven . Thanks to all who
participated."

And my personal thanks to all who replied to my question.

Happy Planting,

WB (Bill) Carver
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield, NC