market-farming - Uploading pictures for the list - WAS -water wheel planters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Uploading pictures for the list - WAS -water wheel planters
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:31:54 -0400

Hi Steve and All,

At this time there is not a way to post pictures as such.
We are working on a way you can do it, but until we get that perfected, here
is the bailing wire and duct tape method.
You can e-mail the pictures to me (address below) and I will post them on
www.marketfarming.net
If there is text you want to include, send that also.

When the picture (or other file) is uploaded, I will post a link to the
file with a message saying there has been a new file posted to the site.
Kinda like Yahoo groups, but with a human touch.

The pictures etc. will be available at:
http://www.marketfarming.net/listpics/

Hope this helps,

WB (Bill) Carver