market-farming - Re: Health Insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: Health Insurance
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:30:28 -0500

I get health insurance from our state farm bureau its a group plan managed by
farmer members,its not cheap, a family of four pays about $10000 a year a
single payer under 50 yrs old pays $3800 a year, nobody asks if you have pre
existing health problems, we expect a price increase this year, most all
farms around here are truely family farms with everyone working on the farm
so its very very hard to make health insurance pay when market prices are
stagnant as they have been for many years, health insurance costs in the next
decade will do more to destroy family farms than anything else, this is now
the major topic of discussion when ever farm families meet...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/