market-farming - Re: cleaning plastic and market displays &loading

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chris Sawyer <css AT ioa.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: cleaning plastic and market displays &loading
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:21:40 -0500

I have a van, and I got a used tool rack for the top, built a box on it big
enough to crawl into, and it holds the tables (6), sandbags, ez-ups (2), and
chairs(4). In fact that is where all that junk is stored for the winter also.
have a small dog grooming table that rides with the produce which I unfold for
a step to reach all that stuff up above. This leaves my entire van
(refrigerated) for flower buckets and produce. We just load it the night
before
and plug it in, it sure makes tailgating a breeze, and our stuff arrives
chilled to the market with a much longer table life. Tomatoes and non-refer
items can also either ride on top or in the other vehicle. We always seem to
take two vehicles to market.

Chris
Jakesfarm.com

  • Re: cleaning plastic and market displays &loading, Chris Sawyer, 03/19/2002