market-farming - RE: Authentic food

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Authentic food
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:57:53 -0600

I find the term "authentic" a little awkward too - but I do really like the
focus. I agree with the mileage - it would keep us from either of our 2
urban markets in the state, should we want to sell to them. I also think we
need to hang together on this. So, suggestions folks?! Alison Wiediger,
Au Naturel Farm