market-farming - Re: Fencing the market garden

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fencing the market garden
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:24:44 -0500

I use Premier fencing around part of my vegetables. It works great on the goats, but when I looked out the window early this morning there were two deer standing side by side with the goats in the goat field eating. I opened up the window and yelled. The deer looked up, turned their heads, looked at me, and then gently vaulted the Premier netting and disappeared into the forest.

This is the nylon netting?