market-farming - Re: salt build-up in hoophouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "wiediger" <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: salt build-up in hoophouses
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:44:37 -0600

Yes Bill, I believe that copious amounts of OM forgive a multitude of sins.  We also use kelp in a dried powder form for micronutrients.  We happen to use Thorvin brand because it is what we mix with salt for our grass-fed, grass-finished cattle.

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com