market-farming - Re: Garden Tool Suggestions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <fullcirclefarm AT msn.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Garden Tool Suggestions
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:39:13 -0600

In regards to wheel hoes: I've found that they are designed more for TALL people rather than those of us under, say, 5'6" or so. I've grown to dislike them, and none of my shorter employees has ever been fond of them either! (Another design challenge waiting to be met, along with hose repair parts that work and last...)

Katherine Kelly
Full Circle Farm
www.fullcirclefarmkc.com