market-farming - Re: farmers markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: farmers markets
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:53:55 -0400

Business has picked up last weekend, we are hopeing the Halloween season will
be good as last year but too soon to tell, we will need some cool clear fall
weather to get peoples hopes up again, mum sales have been very strong yellow
is as always the best selling color and more so this year,I am bizzy picking
and bunching ornamental corn and shipping them in universals 20 bunches to a
crate, I have not had any calls yet for bins of pumpkins, they should be
selling fast by now...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

>Gary wrote:
>
>>Has anyone else noticed the sales at your farmers markets
>> taking a dive since the 11th? And wholesale as well. Hope its just us.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/