market-farming - RE: fall bulbs and perennials

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: RE: fall bulbs and perennials
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:55:42 -0400

Linda, Only purchase bulbs and plants from a plant broker, they will send a
salesperson to your farm who can serve your needs alot better than a catalog
company a thousand miles away, the salesperson knows your area and all local
growers, if anything is wrong with a shipment or if the quality of the plants
are bad they are quick to respond.
Yoder-Greenleaf are now becoming the largest distributer of perennial plant
material check their new catalog and CD, they produce very clean plants and
will ship in quanties as small as 200 plants and 50 per variety...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

>What experience has anyone had (good or bad) with any fall bulb companies or
>perennial flower suppliers. We have done quite well this year with our
>are looking for companies that will give a price break for commercial
>quantities.
>Thanks for any help you may be able to give.
>Linda
>Homestead Farms
>northeast
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to as: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
>leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/