market-farming - fall bulbs and perennials

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HMSTDFRMS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu (Market Farming)
  • Subject: fall bulbs and perennials
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:07:44 EDT

What experience has anyone had (good or bad) with any fall bulb companies or
perennial flower suppliers. We have done quite well this year with our annual
cut flower business and are considering extending next year's season with
spring daffodils, tulips and possibly beginning perennial cut flower beds. We
are looking for companies that will give a price break for commercial
quantities.
Thanks for any help you may be able to give.
Linda
Homestead Farms
northeast