market-farming - Re: hello

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: hello
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 06:57:53 -0700

From: "kerry" <kerryzuch AT msn.com>

I've been selling my fruits and vegetables at a farmer's market for nearly
20 yrs. but am new to the computer age. Am happy to find others in my
field on this dang computer. Read message on gypsum and was wondering
where you would purchase this? That's a cool source of calcium I never
thought about. Kerry

Hi Kerry, nice to have you on the list. Try your local ag store for the calcium supply, if that fails, tear apart the ugliest wall in your home (one you wanted to replace anyways) peel back the paper and break off the gypsum, grind it and apply it ;<} Hope you have a bountiful year in your garden. Cheers, Jacqueline