market-farming - Re: edamame, watermelons, and dirty fingerna ils

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kane, Tracy" <TKane AT peacehealth.org>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: edamame, watermelons, and dirty fingerna ils
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:43:09 -0700

Hi folks, thinking about the glove issue, just wanted to add my own; I wear the non-latex "nitrile" gloves, (same fit as latex) due to latex allergies: I wear gloves while working because I also work with infants at the hospital, and don't want the mom's to think my hands are "dirty"..So, my hands actually look pretty good, considering. But, they don't breathe, and boy, do they get sweaty while working..enjoy the day.Tracy