market-farming - Re: Business Plans and Farmers' Market exclusivity

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cooksa AT cu.imt.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Business Plans and Farmers' Market exclusivity
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:26:20 -0400

I've been lurking on this message board for some time, and want to add to
this thread. I'm a small-scale organic farmer wannabe, and have learned
much from this discussion group. I've even started working on a business
plan.

Marcie, provide as much information as possible to the rest of us. We will
absorb it like a sponge. You are a wealth of information and you have so
much to say that can benefit us. The Internet provides you a way to reach
people you will never know, but will be so appreciative of anything you
can teach us.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Steve Cook
(An ex-geologist turned computer geek that wants to buy 5-10 acres!)