market-farming - Re: fast food and kids

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue <swtgrssfrm AT nls.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: fast food and kids
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:59:01 -0400

This has been interesting and timely for me since I am expecting company
tomorrow and had to go out shopping tonight for 'chicken nuggets'. I have 2
wonderful nieces who will only eat (at least it seems to me at times)
chicken nuggets and french fries. Ugghhh!!! They visit me during the
summer for a couple days here and there. They love being at the farm but
their eating habits almost put me over the edge. It is easy to see they are
used to eating fast food often.
Sue