market-farming - RE: Perforated Bags for Lettuce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Perforated Bags for Lettuce
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:44:03 -0700

From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
Kind of feels like a James Bond movie, or perhaps Get Smart - self-destructing earthworm casting bags!!!!!

Jill, you're right - gardening is such an adventure isn't it?...... But when you mention Get Smart.... now we all know your true age!

But to get back to the bags, thanks for sharing all that info, for the bags that we needed perforated last year - which wasn't many, we had just perforated our own, much more costly than what you had shared. This year we will need quite a few more as we have increased the varities we are offering. Thanks, Jacqueline