market-farming - Re: Reasons Not To Go Anywhere

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mmneedham AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Reasons Not To Go Anywhere
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:57:51 EDT

In a message dated 06/10/2001 11:50:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marc AT aculink.net writes:

Reckon I'm a bit emotional right now but felt this might be
one of them perspective things that makes others lives seem
more better.

A tragedy like this really does make us realize how good we've got it,
doesn't it?  I'm so very, very sorry for this wonderful young man and for his
family and his friends like you who love him so much.  I pray he will recover
and that maybe one of those unexpected miracles that happen every now and
then will happen for him.

With sympathy to all concerned,
Marj