market-farming - Re: market-farming Reasons Not To Go To Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Reasons Not To Go To Market
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:23:14 -0700

Dori, desparate times call for desparate measures. So I'll share a piece of the stress kit that my husband gave me one day when I was dealing with some difficult people.

Here it goes:

Close your eyes and picture the follow - remember to breathe:
You're sitting by a bubbling brook,
The wind is gentle and the smell of pine is in the air,
Breathe.....
You can here the waterfalls cascading gently
Over the smooth soft rocks above,
Breathe..... Relax.....
The birds are chirping graciously,
And the crickets are making their melodious songs,
Breathe.....
Then take his head and plunge it into the creek,
Hold it there for a count of 10,
Breathe...... Relax......
Let him up - smile - then push his head back into the creek,
Hold it there for a count of 20,
Breathe.....
Repeat as necessary, remember to smile,
Breathe..... Relax......
Ahhhh... Now don't you feel much better?

Jacqueline