market-farming - Re: our very first harvest!!!!!!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: our very first harvest!!!!!!
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 23:16:33 -0400

...and if you like our mold and mildew
and you order in the next 17 minutes, we will throw in a deluxe starter kit
of Kudzu absolutely free.

Guaranteed not to chip, scratch, peel, rust, bust, collect dust, muck-up,
suck-up, fall down and wake the baby up.
Warranteed for 90 days or 90 minutes...

Now how much would you pay...???

Bill Carver
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield, NC
wbcarver AT marketfarming.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com

PS:
The good news is that the forecast for tomorrow calls for only 50% chance of
rain. Followed by scattered thunderstorms. Maybe we'll only get an inch.
And can go back to farming.